How to access Acer Aspire One D260 hard disk
Just follow my simple and easy steps on how to access the hard disk of this laptop model.
1. Remove the battery.
2. Use a little flat head screwdriver or any similar tool to lift up the keyboard.
3. At the ribbon connector, carefully slide both side of the clip to pull out the keyboard.
4. Underneath the keyboard, there are 4 screws to be remove.
Each screw with the mark "1"
5. There is a small hole on the lower right side (mark as "2"). Push it with a small tool
to pull out the bottom cover.
6. Remove the screw of the hard disk holder.